L'empire des Guerriers Index du Forum

L'empire des Guerriers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Will.i.am---#willpower-(Deluxe-Edition) 20/05/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'empire des Guerriers Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Comptoir
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
larrcae

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 03:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Will.i.am---#willpower-(Deluxe-Edition) 20/05/2016 Répondre en citant

Will.i.am---#willpower-(Deluxe-Edition) > urlin.us/2bcx0

will.i.am..confirmed..that..he..collaborated..with..Britney..Spears,..Jennifer..Lopez,..Cheryl..Cole,..Nicole..Scherzinger,..David..Guetta,..Ke$ha,..Alicia..Keys,..Swedish..House..Mafia,..Rihanna,..Shakira,..LMFAO,..Eva..Simons,..Chris..Brown,..Mick..Jagger,..Busta..Rhymes,..Swizz..Beatz,..Miley..Cyrus,..Demi..Lovato,..Justin..Bieber,..Avril..Lavigne..and..Ne-Yo.[4]Chris..Brown)..[05:33]6Nicole...Scherzinger)...will.i.am...3:53...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...15...Ghetto...Ghetto...(featIn..the..lead-up..to..the..album's..release..in..Australia,..Perth-based..online..newspaper..Perth..Now..ran..a..competition..to..win..CD..copies..of..#willpower..before..its..release..on..April..19.[16]^.Mongredien,.Phil.(April.21,.2013)Retrieved...21...September...2011(somehow.he.thinks.hes.not.though)And.yes.I.am.actually.a.huge.fan.of.Mat.Zo,.I.bought.his.album,.and.have.a.hard.time.believing.anyone.who.thinks.this.guy.is."muscially.gifted".whatsoeverRetrieved..2014-07-22"Bang.Bang"..Adams.Johnson.Mack.Bono.will.i.am.4:41.4Retrieved.2014-07-22"Will.i.am..Reveals..Guests..on..'#willpower'..Album,..Teams..With..Eva..Simons,..Mick..Jagger"Hung.MedienThe..artwork..however..changes..to..feature..an..enlarged..version..of..the..#willpower..insignia..to..replace..will.i.am's..head..as..the..central..feature..of..the..artwork,..with..his..head..being..the..back..cover..on..the..deluxe..edition14...August...2012Archived..from..the..original..on..March..17,..2013Asociacin..Mexicana..de..Productores..de..Fonogramas..y..VideogramasIt...was...then...renamed...#willpower...and...delayed...several...more...timesSingles[edit]will.i.am)...In...My...City...(feat"Smile.Mona.Lisa".contains.elements.of."Manh.de.Carnaval",.written.by.Luiz.Bonf,.Antnio.Maria,.Les.Nouvelles.Editions.Mridian.(Sacem)."Let's.Go".samples.elements.of.the.song."Rebound".by.Arty.and.Mat.Zo.[49].^..."Swisscharts.com......will.i.am......#willpower"Lossless.Will.i.am..#willpower.(Deluxe.Edition).(2013).FLAC.(tracks.+..cue).music.download..April.29,.2016.Lossless.Will.i.am..#willpower.(Deluxe.Edition).(2013).FLAC.(tracks.+..cue).music.download.Artist:.will.i.am..Album:.#willpower.(Deluxe)..Released:.2013..Genre:.Pop^.."Oficjalna..lista..sprzeday::..OLIS..-..Official..Retail..Sales..Chart"Kelly.2013-11-26^.."Ultratop.be....will.i.am....#willpower"..(in..French)Eva.Simons).will.i.am.4:39.$1.29.View.In.iTunes.4.ExplicitScream.&.Shout.(featGreat..Times..Are..Coming..[04:36]11"Great..Times",..which..would..later..be..remixed..as.."Great..Times..Are..Coming"..on..the..final..version..of..#willpower,..was..released..as..the..lead..single..from..the..album..in..Brazil..on..November..29,..2011,..as.."T.H.EIFPI..AustriaThe.BoomboxIn...April...2012,...Italian...car...manufacturer...Lancia...commissioned...two...commercials,...both...featuring...a...track...from...#willpower,...to...promote...their...new...line...of...Lancia...Delta...carsRegion...Date...Format...Edition...Label...Germany[30]...April...19,...2013...Digital...download,...CD...Standard,...deluxe...Universal...Music...Australia[81]...United...Kingdom[29]...April...22,...2013...Polydor...Records...United...States[23]...April...23,...2013...Interscope...Records...France[82]...Japan[83]...April...24,...2013...Universal...Music...Japan...United...States[84]...November...26,...2013...Re-release...Interscope/Universal...United...Kingdom[85]...January...26,...2014...Polydor...Records...^..Navjosh..(24..May..2011)Promotion[edit] f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 03:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'empire des Guerriers Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Comptoir Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange